Meet Dr. Michael Ban
Dr. Michael K. Ban, D.M.D. is a Boarded Diplomat of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
In 1981, Dr. Michael K. Ban graduated the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Ban completed his residence in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Health Center, 1986.
In 1988, Dr. Michael K. Ban became a Board Certified Oral Surgeon. Dr. Ban is ACLS, PALS, CPR, & AED Certified.
Memberships and Fellowships
- Fellow Member Diplomate of American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinical Instructor at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Instructor Allegheny General Hospital Oral Surgery Registry
- Instructor Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Dental Department
- The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- Member of American Society of Implantologists
- Member Executive Staff of Western Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (President WPSOMS, 1997)
- Fellow of the International College of Oral Implantologists
- Graduate of Dr. Misch Implant Institute
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Shadyside Hospital
- The Medical Center of Beaver County (Heritage Valley Health System)
Lecture Schedule and Topics
Lecture Schedule: Certification classes for some organizations and the general public are available upon request.
Lecture Topics: Presented upon request.
- Oral Pathology
- Dentoalveoler / Facial Trauma
- TMJ Lecture
- CPR & AED Certification